72. Emotional Support Peacock
We say goodbye to Mark E. Smith with a new jingle that doesn’t break copyright law.
We say goodbye to Mark E. Smith with a new jingle that doesn’t break copyright law. Jon’s got a right cob on and Rob’s wrestling Hippogriffs while watching Godfather I & II.
In a news special our hosts talk: Secret army bases, SLR camera revival, Tolkein-esque maps, jars of Nutella, and sage advice for design graduates.
Jon’s pie this week is disqualified for being a thinly-veiled quiche and Rob picks a repeat winner.
LOTR: Chapter 2 – Shadow of the Past.
- Fitness tracking app Strava gives away location of secret US army bases - Technology - The Guardian
- Black Hammer Volume 1 by Jeff Lemire, Dean Ormston
- Algorithm designs seven million different jars of Nutella
- Noma Bar interview
- Middle Earth''s Maps
- The Hanging Tree by Ben Aaronovitch
- The perils of trademarking logos
- Emotional support peacock
- Now You See It and Other Essays on Design by Michael Beirut
- Reflex: Bringing back the analogue SLR camera by REFLEX — Kickstarter
- The Big Midweek: Life Inside The Fall by Steve Hanley
- PENTATONIC HUSKY PHONE CASE
- Asmodee Editions Timeline British History Card Game