Hello. It's us again. We continue to creep towards a hundred much like Geoff Boycott in his pomp.
This week we talk about, in no particular order: model robots, LEGO Space, Worzel Gummidge, notebooks, touch typing, Mac Pro, sweet wrappers, knots, the evils of social media, and, biensûr, pies.
- Digital Agency London - TOKYO | Fyre Festival — Tokyo Agency are brave enough to show their work for the ill-fated Fyre Festival.
- NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander - 10266 | Creator Expert | LEGO Shop — Celebrating the Apollo 11 moon landing, Lego has a new Creator Expert set available.
- Apollo 11 Command Module — See inside the Apollo 11 command module.
- Britannia (TV series) - Wikipedia — Jon's been watching Britannia.
- Why Ignoring Your Children Will Make Everyone Happier by Tom Hodgkinson | Hachette UK — Jon's been listening to this.
- The new Mac Pro is Apple’s love letter to forgotten die-hard Mac fans | Macworld — The new Apple Mac Pro
- Totebook – Studio Neat — We love this notebook. Also check out the pano version.
- Wrappers Delight by Jonny Trunk — Kickstarter — A new book celebrating nostalgic sweet wrappers.
- Animated Knots by Grog | Learn how to tie knots with step-by-step animation — Just wonderful!
- Can “Indie” Social Media Save Us? | The New Yorker — Great article on some of the options available if you want social media - but don't want to play with the big boys.