Welcome to the first episode in a new series of North V South: the podcast that is, and isn't, about design.
We're talking taking breaks, blue plaques, iMacs, Kellog's, Capcom and Hellboy, among many other bits and bobs of design-related ephemera.
Give us a whirl. You never know, you might like it.
Also, please leave a review for us in iTunes. We'll love you for ever if you do.
- ColouriseSG — More machine-learning madness. Upload your black and white photos and have them colourised by Skynet.
- Mike Mignola Almost Wishes He Hadn’t Let Comics’ Hellboy Go — Great interview with Mike Mignola, creator of Hellboy.
- Dave Rapoza's character illustration — One of the very best character illustrations you'll ever see.
- Accenture sued over website redesign so bad it Hertz: Car hire biz demands $32m+ for 'defective' cyber-revamp • The Register — $32million for a website that doesn't work?
- Netflix - Love Death and Robots
- Netflix - Black Summer
- CAPCOM HOME ARCADE — Hit in the face with the (ugly) Joystick
- “Contemporary” redesign for Kellogg’s looks to make brand "recognisable” — Great new branding from Landor for Kellogg's, despite the usual design jargon bullish*t.
- Stop Procrastinating, Boost Productivity & Get Focused on Work - Focusmate® — … we're almost speechless.
- First Blue Plaque for a poster designer — Abram Games, poster artist and designer, gets his due.
- Hoxton Street Monster Supplies — Hoxton Street Monster Supplies is a marvellous fundraising front for the Ministry of Stories. Check out the drop down menu at the top of the page and select a different language.