In this week's podcast that's got more Fanny than Craddock, Jon's been playing with his tentacles, while Rob's been gawping at old chaps.
We take a gander at the new ultra-post-rationalised Netflix ident, a risable Walkers crisp packet redesign, a Linea Sketch review, and Phillip Sulke's superb tanker photography.
Something's in the freezer and it might be alive. Don't worry, it's just Rob's pie.
- #PicturesMeanBusiness | Pictures help sell books, lets give credit to authors AND illustrators, double the love for every book! — Sarah McIntyre bangs the drum for proper credit for illustrators.
- PHILLIP SULKE — The rather wonderful photography of Phillip Sulke. Check out his drone shots of tankers and ocean liners.
- +d Spin | スピン ビックリマーク コマ — Ridiculous but fun desktop toy from Japan! !
- Go Deeper, Not Wider — Let's all have ourselves a depth year.
- Walkers redesigns its crisp packaging to focus on Britishness — Walkers Crisps go for the gammon market.
- Netflix updates its ident — Netflix and post-rationalisation.
- Linea – Drawing tools for your iPad and iPhone — Great looking drawing app for the iPad Pro.
- Astute Graphics Plugin BundleWas $111 Now $19 - Design Cuts — Astute plugins. Illustrator isn't illustrator without them.
- About | Buttondown — Great looking newsletter service. Dare we put our faith in another business service?
- Mansions of Madness Second Edition — Jon's been playing this recently and it's great!