In the podcast that no one talks about, we talk moles. Not the unpronounceable notebooks. Not the gloopy green stuff you double dip into (don't deny it). That's right, those little spelunking furry dudes.
We also talk Comics / Tabletop Games / Slack Attacks / Elastic Brand Podcast / Dieter Rams / Pies and more…
- Rams — Gary Hustwit — New documentary from Gary Hustwit, on the legendary product designer Dieter Rams.
- Good design | About Vitsœ | Vitsœ — Dieter Rams' Ten Principles of Good Design.
- Michael Bierut: “Slack knew 95% of people would hate the change” — We weren't that impressed with Slack's redesign, nor were many others.
- Dimensions.Guide | Database of Dimensioned Drawings — Genius.
- Home | Little Heroes Comics — Fantastic charity providing comic making kits for kids in hospital.
- D&AD’s noticeably pencil-free festival identity for 2019 - Creative Review — D&AD festival branding. Nicely done, but why does everything have to be animated these days?
- 3D Printing Records for a Fisher Price Toy Record Player: 4 Steps (with Pictures) — Fantastic idea, provided you have one of the original record players.
- Forgotten Wrecks of the First World War - Interactive Chart — Forgotten wrecks. Time sink.
- World War II Allied Aircraft Crashes — WWII aircraft crash database.