In the podcast that is and isn't about GDPR we discuss anything that doesn't involve mailing lists, sign up forms and panicky marketing teams. Jon is at a crossroads and Rob is generally cross with anything to do with crossing London.
What time is love? No one knows, now we're all wearing Nuncs. Also with Roger Dean, Atari and Bill Gold, it's like the Seventies never went away.
Now they've gone, it's pie-time! Two of them. Both encased. In case you have forgotten what a pie is.
- Revisionist History Podcast — Rob's been enjoying Malcolm Gladwell's fascinating podcast.
- Worlds by Raphael Lacoste — Worlds - The concept art of Raphael Lacoste.
- The Etherington Brothers — The Etherington Brothers. Comic creators, illustrators, concept artists, the list goes on.
- Anthony Burrill — Jon has a new Anthony Burrill print. We're both big fans of A.B.
- Hellboy Omnibus Volume 1: Seed of Destruction: Amazon.co.uk: Mike Mignola, John Byrne: 9781506706665: Books — Jon's been reading this to his four year old daughter, for which we salute him.
- Spotify — Jon's been listening to this. Rob has never heard any of their music.
- Roger Dean On The Future - YouTube — Roger Dean discusses the future.
- Nunc-Home — Nunc. I can't bring myself to write anything else about it.
- Results for 'bill gold' | Posteritati Movie Poster Gallery | New York — Help yourself to some of the finest film posters ever produced, if you have a few hundred quid. RIP Bill Gold.
- 'A gothic space rocket to a secret realm' – Westminster Abbey's new £23m tower | Art and design | The Guardian — Jon and Rob both agree the new Weston Tower at Westminster Abbey looks fantastic. Get the to the Triforium.
- Notes to Myself – Produced For Use — Creative inspiration in stationery form from Brendan Dawes.
- New Adventures — New Adventures in Web Design is back next year.
- Atari VCS: Game, Stream, Connect Like Never Before | Indiegogo — Would you spend £300 to play Pong? We're not so sure.
- Dann 🚐 on Twitter: "How much time does it take to learn design enough to land a job you think?" — Dann Petty started a conversation on Twitter about how long it takes to learn Web Design.
- Taking Chelsea flower show inspiration from a refugee camp in Iraq | Life and style | The Guardian — The wonderful Lemon Tree Trust garden at the Chelsea Flower show. Celebrating the resilience and creativity of refugees through the gardens of the Domiz Camp in Iraq.
- Designing Northern Ireland’s new vertical bank notes — We didn't have time to talk about Northern Ireland's new vertical banknotes, but they are ace so have a look.
- Models | 3D Resources — Our website of the week is this, frankly jaw-dropping, repository of 3D models of Nasa stuff. From the Hubble Telescope to the Apollo Lunar Lander, Comets to Asteroids. Incredible. And free to download.