We're back for series three! Like a run down syphilitic bus.
What's happened in our absence? Not a whole lot. Creative Review has gone to the paywall, Charlie Higson got stuck in a twisty maze of passageways, all alike, Fonts got all, like, look at us, we're fonts, we're so academic. And Hellboy is coming to a tabletop near you.
This week we talk digital tipping jars: Patreon, Kofi and the like. Rob's considering throwing his flat cap onto the cobbles and asking for donations. Jon works his monocle into his mean little eye and turns his snooty nose skywards.
Pies are tested as usual, but no LOTR this week. Old Man Willow stole our books.
- Deller Pick Up — RRUNews
- Mantic Games to launch Hellboy Board Game
- Route Map — Quintin Lake’s walk around the coast of Britain
- FontFace Dojo
- Fighting Fantasy return
- Font Map · An AI Experiment by IDEO
- Google Art & Culture Experiment - Art Palette
- The Devil You Know: A Felix Castor Novel — Mike Carey's series of London-based Urban Fantasy novels